Congratulation to our Sterling Scholar Semi-Finalists, they are now preparing to represent Tooele High in the interview round of the competition.
- Alexander D. Lee -Mathematics
- Angela L. Brewerton -Business And Marketing
- Arianna R. Bunnell -Vocal Performance
- Emma L. Hiss - World Languages
- Sarah E. Eldard -Skilled and Technical Sciences Education
- Tiffanee J. Bird -Dance
Congatulations to the following wrestlers at the state tournament.
Madison Royle - 4th in the 100 Fly and 6th in the 100 Breaststroke.
Forrest Nichols - 5th in the 500 Free.
Hunter Sherwood - 6th in the 100 Fly
Congatulations to the following wrestlers at the state tournament last week.
Brady Knight - 3rd Place
Angel Garcia - 5th Place
Dakotah Galvin - finished top 8
Congratulations to BonnieMae Regale for taking first in impromptu, Emma Jensen for taking forth in impromptu and AJ Amaro for taking 6th in Spar at the debate tournament this past weekend
- Keys To Success is offering 4 AMAZING scholarships (Weber State, Paul Mitchell, UVU and TATC) to Tooele High School! To apply, please see the counseling office or go to www.ktsutah.com Deadline: March 3rd,2017. Any other questions- Contact Mrs.Ford or Mrs.Brady.
- UVU will be hosting a state wide activity called She Tech on Mar 3. Go see Mrs. Conner in the counseling office for more info.
- Any students that had Health last semester with Mrs. Brady or Mrs. Gygi please come to the attendance office and pick up your CPR certificates.
- USU Eastern is having an open house on Feb. 28 from 5:30-7:30 at the Holiday Inn in West Valley. They will be awarding scholarships that night, so bring your transcript.
- Also, if you got perfect attendance or a 3.5 or higher for 2nd term, be sure to go to the attendance office to pick up your award.
- Please check the list outside of Mrs. Brady's Room (#225) to make sure that you are on the there and your name is spelled correctly. Please initial once you have verified it is correct. This is the list that will be used for all upcoming graduation events and the graduation program. Please let Mrs. Brady know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Are you interested in science and engineering? UVU will be hosting a state wide activity called She Tech. Go see Mrs. Conner in the counseling office for more info.
- Attention all Juniors!!! Registration for the School Wide ACT Held February 28th will take place Monday February 13th and Tuesday February 14th during your U.S. History class. If you do not have a US History class you need to see Mr. Lundgreen in room 213 before February 24th to register for the Test.
- Juniors, Don’t forget promenade practices are every white day at 6:40 in the gym.
- Attention all Juniors! Student body officer packets will be available next week. If you are interested in becoming a 2017-2018 SBO you will need to sign up and pick up your packet Feb. 21- Feb 24 in Mr. Valdez’s room.